General information about Millville Airport (MIV)
- Millville Airport has two runways, eight taxiways and three aircraft parking ramps.
- FBO Big Sky Aviation is based at Millville Airport.
- MIV is heavily used by aircraft for training purposes, including practice instrument approaches, takeoffs and landings.
- Security at the airport is provided by DRBA Safety and Operations.
- The airport has an active Foreign Trade Zone. The airport is designated as a Federal Empowerment Zone, which enables tax and loan incentives.
- The Millville Army Air Field Museum preserves the history of the air field and is open to the public.
For more information, contact
Aiports Operations Manager
DRBA - Millville Executive Airport
Cell: (609) 408 -2909
Office:(856) 825 -1244
Fax: (856) 825 - 8041